Friday 12 December 2014

My little box


There are loads of these beauty surprise boxes going about. I decided to try "My Little Box" which is based in Paris. Basically you pay £11 per month plus p&p, so it works out for me £13 per month. The products inside are said to be worth £65.  So each month a little box of beauty and fashion surprises arrive for you. It contains 2 full sized beauty products one of which is from their own beauty brand "My Little Beauty Brand", a travel sized product and some fashion and lifestyle accessories. 

I had my first box about 2 weeks ago. It was the DVF box. 


Although I did like my first box, I'm not sure on their own beauty range. I'm going to do about 4 boxes and then decide if its a keeper. 





This is an extreme hold spray, -just what I need living with Ireland's climate. Extreme hold for both controlled volume or radically structured styles it works both ways! An ultra-sensorial formula which basically means it guarantees great shine and provides a powerful anti-humidity shield. I basically just applied this hairspray in a halo onto dry hair for best results. 


 

The "Eau Micellaire" cleanser is from  "My Little Beauty", it's a face and eye cleanser which is very gentle in the skin. I thought this was just OK as my skin felt a little tight after I used it, so basically I wouldn't buy it again. It's made with Aloe Vera





L'Occitane vanilla hand cream in a mini size which wont last very long! Being a makeup artist my hands are constantly being washed therefore they feel a little like an old pair of cowboys boots at times and are even more dry now in winter, so this will be great to keep in my bag and use on the go. Plus cant beat the gorgeous smell.
Made to nourish and protect your skin. Rich in 10% shea butter, this hand care, with its light melting texture, helps sooth and hydrate hands. 


Now onto my favourite item, my DVF scarf.  This is a specially designed scarf for my little box and subscribers either receive it in a green, black or red which is the one i got. The scarf is made from a silk imitation 100% polyester. In the envelope there is lots of little illustrations by the awesome illustrator Kanako showing you different ways to wear your DVF. You can view more of these really cool illustrations here 


Love, love, love this scarf 



I will review to other boxes in the next few weeks so you's can decide yourself if you want to give it a go. Check out their webpage below.













1 comment:

  1. Hi! It's Amber from ForeverAmber.co.uk here - thanks so much for the link, but I just wanted to let you know that my site isn't connected with My Little Box - I just reviewed it, like you :)

    ReplyDelete