Friday 20 June 2014

Trandragree dental care

Perfect teeth are always in style. In fact that is probably the first thing we notice when we meet someone for the first time.  I wouldn't have considered  my teeth the worst teeth but when flicking though the pages of Grazia and seeing pearly perfect teeth of the likes of Angela Jolie, Cheryl Cole and Simon Cowell I thought to myself that my over lapping front teeth could do with a little smile surgery.  

I priced around a few dentists throughout Northern Ireland and finally came to Tandragree Dental Surgery, they could offer me a 6 months smile for £850. This was the best deal I found and fortunately my friend had already started her treatment with Brian and was more than happy. So I decided why not, I work hard enough after all.  

My First appointment was just a consultation, where Brian talked over my different options and explained all the details of the treatment. Also which I thought was great, I could pay the £850 off over the duration of my visits. I thought perfect, at least ill not have to put the £850 straight away. 

When I first had them put in I did experience some slight discomfort but with the wax I was given to put around the areas of the brace that was sticking into my gums, well it didn't really last that long.  

The brace itself is a white wire with white brackets. Actually, when they where first put in they weren't that noticeable was so concerned about being 31 with  mouth full of braces, even  though I might have to go into hiding for the next six months but thankfully it didn't come to that. 

The main problem with the brace was the staining. Curry, tomato based foods and red wine will be off the menu, that’s for sure. I had to take my tooth brush everywhere with me as I was constantly paranoid of looking like a swamp monster.  

When I have them removed after 5 months, yes one month early, it filled me with extreme happiness. Well, I was ecstatic, I loved them. I no longer had the geeky uneven smile and now have a smile to rival Angelina herself. 




Tandragee Dental Surgery 
29 Church Street 
Tandragee 
BT622AF 
Call: (028) 3884 1778 


3 comments:

  1. I agree! Whiter teeth really bring someone's smile up a notch. I’m glad to hear that you have now attained the flawless smile you've been wanting to have. It's nice to hear that you had your braces removed a month early. You must've been really taking your orthodontist's instructions to heart. Anyway, thanks for sharing that, Orlagh! Keep smiling!

    Benny Murray @ Dental Care Of South Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous! It’s good to know that you are very happy with your new smile, and that it didn’t take that long for you to achieve it. Since it is one of the first things people notice about others when they get up close, it is best that we keep it in shape at most times. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us. Have a great day!


    Freddie Gray @ Ballantyne Center For Dentistry

    ReplyDelete

  3. Wow! I'm so happy for you, Orlagh! You finally achieved the better smile you've been yearning for. It seems that it happened smoothly and fast, so that's a great point for your dentist. In any way, thanks for sharing that! All the best to you!
    Felipe Robertson @ Philly Dentist

    ReplyDelete