Monday 6 October 2014

Harlotte smoky brown eyes


October is upon us, so I thought I'd do a quick warm smoky eye look for those cosy autumn nights.

I took my inspiration from Cara Delevingne, she loves a brown smoky eye!

http://www.blacklockbeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/cara-delevingne-wearing-burberry-make-up-to-the-metropolitan-museum-of-art-2013-costume-institute-gala1.jpg


For this look I'll go with Harlotte smoky brown palette at £45 but now on sale for only £38 here 
http://www.orlaghmaye.com/index.php/makeup/eyes/eyeshadow/harlotte-smoky-brown-palette.html

  


Four matte shades and one shimmer 

1- dark brown matt
2- black matt
3- lighter tan matt 
4- ivory shimmer 

                                             


Team it with harlottes lipstick in exposed £15. On sale now here 

            






Harlotte eye shadow palettes are a personal favorite of mine, high impact, pigmented, durable and long lasting. They probably seem a little highly priced but I promise you won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment