Sunday 25 January 2015

10 things not to do in the gym

I thought I was going to have to do some sort blog on that new year new you bullshit, but instead I thought I lighten the mood with my top ten gym fails and I've experienced every one of them. 



#2 Don't try and make conversation with me while I'm on the treadmill. I am already struggling to get oxygen into my lungs and anyways if you can talk and run on the treadmill you should be in cirque du soleil as you have amazing coordination. 




#3 Do not get caught checking out other girls, we know it's either "where'd she get thon gym gear" or "wtf she doing to get thon buttocks so perky" but if caught #epicfail

#4 Due to continuously choosing the wrong sports bra, you've either stiff nip or wondering tits both good reasons to ditch the workout. After all the girls need support. 

#5 The sniff test - whether your doing pull-ups, chest press or scissors (is that even a type), have a wee test of the underarm. #dontstink 

#6 Planning your gym workout around your leg hair growth. I know we don't like to admit it.... but we defo don't want to be doing those elastic band leg pully up things with your p/t on 3 day hair growth. Enough said 

#7 check in the mirror that le camel toe isn't making an appearance

#8 be careful that you check you don't have a visible thong through those cheap sweat pants 

#9 I'm sure there are a few that have experienced the dreaded ass or worse crotch sweat prints we leave on the machines after we've been doing some extreme workouts, just do what I do and swiftly swipe your towel over the seat just as your getting up. #dontleavethemachinedrippin

#10 While in high speed sprint Don't hit the emergency stop on the treadmills or you will end up in the next room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment