Monday 26 January 2015

Review: Younique Moodstruck 3d Fiber Lashes

This Fiber lash mascara by Younique keeps popping up on my news feed, so I just had to give it a whirl.  


So is it Yeh or Neh?

What is it?
#1 transplanting gel 
It's a mixture of water, beeswax, Brazilian Palm glue, collagen and iron oxide. 

#2 natural fibers
100% green tea fibers 


How do you use it?
This is the best way I found to use it without any fallout. 
#1 curl your lashes 
#2 coat lashes in your own none waterproof mascara 
#3 use transplanting gel on tips only
#4 use fibers on the tips only and don't over do it or it will look like a total clusterf*ck 
#5 use a light coating of transplanting gel on the tips again
#6 lastly use a light coating of your own lengthing waterproof mascara to keep the lash curl, secure the fibers and separate the clumps, you can also use a pin for the separating. 


Disadvantages 
#1 A little time consuming 
#2 Over the top packaging, maybe if it was a more basic packaging it would bring the price down 
#3 The price at £23 might put some people off 
#4 Fallout under the eyes 





Yeh or Neh?
Yeh!!! Even though there are a few disadvantages and you need a lesson on how to use it best, the results are obvious. I love this mascara. I had been wearing the lash extensions so I was paranoid that my lashes where really short but this has helped me through my lack of lash dilemma. It really does lengthen and thicken the lashes. It's so much better than wearing false lashes and it doesn't damage your lashes. I will rebuy, and this will be added to my makeup bag for sure. 


I purchased my Younique Moodstruck Louise Larkin, contact her on 

1 comment: