Thursday 8 January 2015

My Little Cosy Box



My next "Little box" which was Novembers turn (I know sorry I'm a little late) will make you want to just keep your Pj's on and stay in bed, for the whole month. The cosy box is full of  comforting surprises. 


The super cute polka dot heating pillow "My Little Bouillotte" by Tsumori Chisato is perfect for those chilly winter nights, just pop in the microwave for 5 mins and place it under your bed covers 10 mins before you get in. Or if you have any pets, do what I do and put it in their wee beds to keep them cosy. 

I just love this little hot chocolate mug, not too big so you won't completely overindulge.

 Now the mascara I know I had my reservations about the "My Little Beauty" range last month with the cleanser but this mascara "Mascara Soin Et Volume" is absolutely excellent, leaves your lashes pumped up with volume and wont smudge or smear under your eyes throughout the day. 

Crayon Eyeliner Ultra Tenue waterproof in 001 Noir. 
This is actually probably the best eyeliner I've used in a while. Lasted on my eyes from 7am-10pm (I know workaholic) without being topped up. I will be adding this to my overflowing makeup bag/room for sure. It's priced at £6.65 and is available to buy from


I had never even heard of this range before until I received this. Yves Rocher is a French company and is very affordable. I tried out the Intense Color Single eye shadow in Brun Cafe Mat. It's a creamy powder texture which has an intense, colour, easy to smoke out and long lasting considering it's only £13.20, but I checked their web site http://www.yves-rocher.co.uk/control/main/ and they are having a -50% sale so you can buy it for £6.60. Check out this web site it's defiantly worth a look. 



No comments:

Post a Comment